Fulltime - Rotterdam
As a RPA Solution architect you provide supervision and guidance to the development team. Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed. To be successful as a Solution Architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding RPA Solution Architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms and assist our developers in solving complex problems. You are responsible for the design and architecture of our RPA projects and make sure that our clients receive high quality solutions.
When you are not working on customer projects, you will be responsible for the development on internal projects such as improving our frameworks, preparing demo’s and re-usable components for your colleagues on the newest UiPath features and assisting in the exploration and development of new opportunities for RPA solutions.
Working at Ciphix
As a Ciphix team member you operate on the front line of innovation. You are interested in putting Robotics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence into practice in order to optimize organizations. You also analyze existing processes and find opportunities to automate these. You do this in close contact with the rest of the Ciphix team and the customer. From the start you have a key role in projects that we carry out for our customers. You work jointly or independently on projects that work according to a scrum method in sprints. You will constantly be involved in mapping, implementing and improving processes through software robots. Become part of Ciphix and you get the opportunity to determine your own path and to follow your development plan together with us.
Who are you?
– A Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Business IT & Management, HBO-ICT, or equivalent.
– You are an ambitious team player who likes to deliver quality;
– You combine clear communication and technical knowledge and therefore offer added value to both colleagues and customers;
– You are tech-Savvy
– You master the Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
– Affinity with IT in corporate/business environments (e.g. Citrix, RDP, Office365, SAP,
– You have experience working in development teams according to SCRUM principles,
– Experience with the following technologies ; Robotic Process Automation tools (Preferably UiPath) / 1-2 years experience, Programming languages (C++, C#, VB) / 2-5 years experience
Azure DevOps, Git
What are your qualities?
– Result-oriented, commercial and decisive
– Strong communication, energetic, hard worker, committed
– Analytical and strategic
– Confident and willing to take risks
– Enthusiastic, Can-do mentality, self-starter and entrepreneurial
– Can handle high workloads, set priorities and work in a structured way
What do we offer?
– Operate independently, in a small team, on projects at multinationals;
– Being part of a fast growing company
– Work in a young and dynamic team;
– Lots of room for own initiative;
– Steep learning curve with regard to RPA and knowledge on Infrastructure, project management and operational management
– No-nonsense culture
We’re growing our team of top-tier developers and automation experts. If you’re tech-obsessed, work lightning-fast and are hungry to solve complex challenges – with awesome people – we want to talk with you.