Become part of our team
Ciphix is looking for a Senior Consultant to help our customers in defining the roadmap of their digital workforce journey. You will bridge the gap between the business and technology, applying your interpersonal skills in advising our customers on their path to success. You have knowledge of, and have worked with, automation platforms before and you easily switch in conversations with different teams and levels (internal and external) to get the picture of customer needs and our solutions. As a Ciphix team member you will operate on the front line of innovation. You are interested in putting Robotics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence into practice in order to optimize organizations. Become part of Ciphix and you will get the opportunity to determine your own path and to follow your development plan together with us.
What will you do?
- Digital workforce consulting: You consult with customers and Ciphix teams on how to build a true digital workforce. Key focus areas will be digital workforce strategy, advisory on and implementation of roadmaps, robotics governance and robot delivery.
- Insight, oversight and align: You will help the customer in creating insight and oversight of the latest automation developments in their market by organizing interactive workshops and inspiration sessions. These insights and possible opportunities will be shared and aligned with all related stakeholders at the customer. In that way you will challenge the customer on their strategic change agenda.
- Bring innovation: You will be working with our product development team to spot and develop new innovations and concepts that will be interesting for both our customers as the internal organization.
Who are you?
- Graduated with a Master’s degree.
- You have ±3-5 years of relevant work experience as a (digital) Consultant, and/or other relevant experience within the field of Technology.
- Interested in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- You can guide clients in building a true digital workforce and are able to translate strategy into pragmatic and practical solutions.
- You are experienced with SCRUM and Agile delivery methods and principles. Having certifications in this area is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills; comfortable with leading meetings with C-level; strong skills with thinking in concepts.
- Networking is easy for you.
- You are solution-oriented, pro-active, flexible and a real team player.
- You master the Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
- You are full-time available.
What are your qualities?
- Result-oriented, commercial and decisive
- Strong communication, energetic, hard worker, committed
- The ability to surpass customers expectations
- Analytical and strategic
- Confident and willing to take risks
- Enthusiastic, can-do mentality, self-starter and entrepreneurial
- Can handle high workloads, set priorities and work in a structured way
What do we offer?
Apply for this job
- Operate independently, in a small team, on projects at multinationals
- Pension scheme
- Mobility allowance
- Being part of a fast growing company
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Lots of room for own initiative
- Steep learning curve with regard to our solutions, project management and operational management
- No-nonsense culture