Are you looking for an autonomous role in sales? Do you want to ensure growth of our company by creating New Business? Do you want to contribute to our aim to ‘Take the Robot out of the Human’ and do you want to be part of our enthusiastic and lovely team? Then come and join our team because we are looking for a New Business Director!
Ciphix is a Rotterdam-based IT implementation company dedicated to helping organizations unlock human potential through smarter business process automation. With an integrated approach to RPA and Machine Learning, we’re able to offer our clients – including global brands and government organizations – uniquely robust solutions to their business challenges.
The following will boost your energy
We are looking for a New Business Director to join our team in Rotterdam. Reporting directly to the Management Team, you will fulfil an autonomous role and work together with a commercial team to turn opportunities into awesome projects for Ciphix.
As the New Business Director, you will be part of a fast growing team with over 50 colleagues. You will be leading the New Business team and ensuring future growth of our company by acquiring new awesome clients. In doing so you will work closely together with a Business Developer and the Co-Founder. Your role within this team is to realize a robust pipeline for acquiring new clients, maintain partner relations and build out our external presence on relevant channels. Future goal is to manage the entire sales department.
What exactly will you be doing? Your activities will be centred around 2 external facing responsibilities:
- Representing Ciphix as the first point of contact for prospective non-clients, understanding their needs and objectives, and propose an implementation plan to provide our services;
- Managing the lead capturing process, qualifying and prioritizing new opportunities;
- Optimizing the internal new business processes and growing your team to maximize impact and ensure our long-term growth
Channel & Partner Management:
- Identifying, materializing, and managing relevant channels to enhance Ciphix’ external visibility;
- Managing the relationship with our technology partners (e.g. UiPath and Google Cloud) and our joint sales funnels;
- Managing lead generation partners to ensure a continuous flow of new opportunities;
- Identifying and materializing opportunities to target prospective clients, possibly in conjunction with the team.
To become a Ciphian you own:
- 4-6+ years in enterprise-level sales, business development, or similar
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing technology implementation and consulting sales cycles: Typically defined as +6 months with multiple stakeholders, decision-makers, and high-level client profiles (Board level);
- Proven commercial track record focused on enterprises and large public organizations with measurable results in fast-paced environments;
- Ability to quickly establish positive relationships with very senior clients, comfortable functioning at the highest levels of client organizations;
- Outstanding leadership experience, demonstrating a team-oriented and collaborative approach, outstanding listening skills, and ability to manage through influence;
- Ability to operate in a global context, equipped with strong cross-cultural awareness
- The Dutch and English language in speech and writing
- Preferably full-time availability
We reward you with
Apply for this job
- Being part of a fast growing company
- Work in a young, ambitious and dynamic team
- A good salary
- Of course a laptop
- Lots of room for own initiative and creative ideas, we support and value your ownership!
- A steep learning curve and a customised personal development plans to achieve your goals
- Rising to a higher level professionally and personally due to our feedback platform
- Extensive training- and development opportunities (Official certifications available)
- NS-Business Card for 7 days a week
- No-nonsense culture
- Legendary company events (a.o. Friday afternoon drinks, winter sports, Gen-events)