Become part of our team
Ciphix is looking for an Implementation Lead to manage clients and projects of our quickly growing portfolio of digital workforce solutions As a Ciphix team member you operate on the front line of innovation. You are interested in putting Robotics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence into practice in order to optimize organizations. Become part of Ciphix and you get the opportunity to determine your own path and to follow your development plan together with us.
What will you do?
- Project Management: You work closely with the clients and the various Ciphix teams to guarantee high quality and on-time project delivery. You work with all stakeholders to understand and capture all key activities, deliverables, key milestones, dependencies and critical constraints.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership for client satisfaction and manage client expectations. You pro-actively identify issues and risks and take pre-emptive action to mitigate.
Bonus points if you have consulting experience:
- Digital workforce consulting: you consult with clients and Ciphix teams on how to build a true digital workforce. Key focus areas will be digital workforce strategy, implementation roadmaps, robotics governance and robot delivery.
Who are you?
- Graduated with a Master’s degree (i.e. Business Information Management, Econometrics, Engineering, Business Administration or Informatics)
- You have ±2 years of relevant work experience as a Strategy Consultant, and/or other relevant experience within the field of Technology.
- Interested in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- You can guide clients in building a true digital workforce and are able to translate strategy into very pragmatic and practical solutions
- You are an experienced project manager and have experience with SCRUM and Agile delivery methods and principles.
- You have excellent communication skills; comfortable with leading meetings with C-level contacts.
- You are solution-oriented, pro-active, flexible and a real team player
- You master the Dutch and English language in speech and writing
- You are full-time available
What are your qualities?
- Result-oriented, commercial and decisive
- Strong communication, energetic, hard worker, committed
- Analytical and strategic
- Confident and willing to take risks
- Enthusiastic, Can-do mentality, self-starter and entrepreneurial
- Can handle high workloads, set priorities and work in a structured way
What do we offer?
Apply for this job
- Operate independently, in a small team, on projects at multinationals
- Being part of a fast growing company
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Lots of room for own initiative
- Steep learning curve with regard to our solutions, project management and operational management
- No-nonsense culture