Become part of our team
Ciphix is growing fast and we’re looking for a skilled HR manager who thrives working at pace, in close collaboration with the business. You’ll play a key role in partnering with the Ciphix team to facilitate strategic and operational initiatives in performance and talent management, organisational change, well-being, learning, recruitment and office management. Our ideal candidate has the talent to launch fast and iterate, and is not afraid to roll-up-their-sleeves to meet the business needs. Become part of Ciphix and you will get the opportunity to determine your own path and to follow your development plan together with us.
What will you do?
- HR, from strategy till operation: You take responsibility for defining and executing the HR strategy. This means you will create a strong vision on how Ciphix can manage new and current staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process. It also means you are responsible for the employee administration, contracts, salary administration and other HR related items.
- Be a Ciphix Coach: You will be assisting with onboarding newcomers, supporting employees with seeking opportunities for professional development and with the performance management and review process.
- Event & office organizer: You will be organizing Ciphix events, such as the quarterly office-wide training days, drinks, parties and travels, and take care of the day-to-day office management duties.
Who are you?
- You have ±3-5 years of relevant work experience as a HR manager and/or other relevant experience.
- Graduated with a Master’s degree.
- Experience in a fast-paced and high-growth organization.
- Interested in working with highly driven technical colleagues.
- Entrepreneurial, creative spirit and proactive attitude.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You master the Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
- Preferably full-time 40 hours a week, but 36 or 32 hours a week is also up for discussion.
What are your qualities?
- Result-oriented and decisive
- Strong communication, energetic, hard worker, committed
- Analytical and strategic
- Confident and willing to take risks
- Enthusiastic, Can-do mentality, self-starter and entrepreneurial
- Disciplined with routine tasks on a daily basis
- Can handle high workloads, set priorities and work in a structured way
What do we offer?
Apply for this job
- Chances to develop your skills and acquire the latest knowledge (in other words — training or course budgets are available)
- Mobility allowance
- Pension scheme
- Being part of a fast growing company
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Lots of room for own initiative
- No-nonsense culture
- Friday drinks