Health Lead – Ciphix Healthcare
Become part of our team
Ciphix is looking for a candidate who will build our new Healthcare label from scratch. Ciphix recently started a Healthcare label to put Robotics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence into clinical practice in order to optimize healthcare organizations. As a project manager for Ciphix you will operate on the front line of innovation. You will lead and build this new label and determine the path of Ciphix Healthcare together with us.
What will you do?
- Taking the lead: You will be responsible for building and scaling our Healthcare label. You will prepare and initiate the market strategy of new technology for the healthcare sector.
- Business development: you will acquire new clients and take ownership for client satisfaction and manage client expectations. You pro-actively identify issues and risks and take pre-emptive action to mitigate.
- Project Management: You work closely with the clients and the various Ciphix teams to guarantee high quality and on-time project delivery. You work with all stakeholders to understand and capture all key activities, deliverables, key milestones, dependencies and critical constraints.
- Digital workforce consulting: you consult with clients and Ciphix teams on how to build a true digital workforce. Key focus areas will be digital workforce strategy, implementation roadmaps, robotics governance and robot delivery within the Healthcare industry.
Who are you?
- Graduated with a Master’s degree (i.e. Business Information Management, Economics, Econometrics, Engineering, Business Administration, Medicine, Medical Informatics of related studies)
- You have ±2 years of relevant work experience as a Strategy Consultant, Project Manager and/or other relevant experience within the field of Technology.
- You are interested in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, prior knowledge of these technologies is useful but not necessary
- You are interested in making (social) impact in the healthcare sector
- You are an experienced project manager and have experience with SCRUM and Agile delivery methods and principles.
- You can acquire and guide clients in building a true digital workforce and are able to translate strategy into very pragmatic and practical solutions
- You have excellent communication skills; comfortable with leading meetings with C-level contacts.
- You are solution-oriented, pro-active, flexible and a real team player
- You are fluent in Dutch and English language in speech and writing
- You are full-time available
What are your qualities?
- Result-oriented, commercial and decisive
- Strong communication, energetic, hard worker, committed
- Analytical and strategic
- Confident and willing to take risks
- Enthusiastic, Can-do mentality, self-starter and entrepreneurial
- Can handle high workloads, set priorities and work in a structured way
What do we offer?
- Operate independently in a small young and dynamic team
- Taking the lead of a new label with great potential of a fast growing company
- Opportunity to create your own team
- Lots of room for own initiative
- Steep learning curve with regard to our solutions, project management and operational management
- No-nonsense culture
Apply for this job