Are you a passionate opportunity chaser? Are you a data driven professional with a creative mindset who is able to turn our clients into Ciphix ambassadors? Let’s meet soon!
Become part of our team
Ciphix is looking for a Growth Manager who is responsible for managing our key clients. You know how to build great relationships with the right people at any time and how to communicate, listen and advise our clients with custom-made solutions to realize new deals. Together with our Implementation Leads and Consultants, you are responsible for a quickly growing portfolio of digital workforce solutions. As a Ciphix team member, you operate on the front line of innovation and you are interested in putting Robotics and Artificial Intelligence into practice in order to optimize organizations. Become part of Ciphix and you get the opportunity to determine your own path and to follow your development plan together with us.
What will you do?
- Account Management: You develop strategic business relations with our clients. You manage the overall growth strategy and serve as the first point of contact for our clients. Your focus will be to optimize the ‘retention and expansion revenue funnel’.
- Account planning: You develop and execute growth programs to maximize business opportunities with each client. The plans include revenue forecasts by product line, resource requirements, and sales and marketing campaigns to meet revenue targets.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership for client satisfaction and manage client expectations. You proactively identify a company’s growth opportunities by making data driven analyses, and direct the team’s efforts to drive them.
Who are you?
- Graduated with a Master’s degree.
- You see it as a challenge to carve your way through complex b2B sales processes
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a Salesperson within the field of Technology.
- You have a network (within SME+ and corporate) or you have experience with building a network in a short time.
- Interested in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (experience in this field is a plus).
- You have excellent communication skills; comfortable with leading meetings/presentations with C-level contacts.
- Experience with Google Suite, UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate is a plus
- You are target driven (responsible for a revenue of 2.5 million).
- You are solution-oriented, pro-active, flexible and a real team player.
- You master the Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
- You are full-time available.
What are your qualities?
- You get energy from being the first touchpoint of Ciphix
- Commercial is your second name, you notice every opportunity and client need
- You like networking
- Result-oriented, commercial and decisive
- Skilled negotiator and persistent in achieving goals despite difficulty
- Strong communication, energetic, hard worker, committed
- Analytic and strategic
- Confident and willing to take risks
- Enthusiastic, can-do mentality, self-starter and entrepreneurial
- Can handle high workloads, set priorities and work in a structured way
What do we offer?
Apply for this job
- Being part of a fast growing company
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Have the freedom to organize your workday
- Mobility allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Lots of room for own initiative
- Steep learning curve with regard to our solutions, project management and operational management
- No-nonsense culture