Become part of our team
Ciphix is looking for an Account Manager who is responsible for managing our new and existing customers. Together with our Implementation Leads and Consultants, you are responsible for a quickly growing portfolio of digital workforce solutions. You know how to build great relationships with the right people at any time and how to communicate, listen and advise our customers with custom-made solutions to realize new deals. As a Ciphix team member, you operate on the front line of innovation and you are interested in putting Robotics, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence into practice in order to optimize organizations. Become part of Ciphix and you get the opportunity to determine your own path and to follow your development plan together with us.
What will you do?
- Account Management: You develop strategic business relations with our customers. You manage the overall account strategy and serve as the first point of contact for our new and existing customers.
- Account planning: You develop plans to maximize business opportunities with each customer. The plans include revenue forecasts by product line, resource requirements, and sales and marketing campaigns to meet revenue targets.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership for client satisfaction and manage client expectations. You pro-actively identify issues and risks and take pre-emptive action to mitigate.
Who are you?
- Graduated with a Master’s degree.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience as an Account Manager within the field of Technology.
- You have a network (within SME+ and corporate) or you have experience with building a network in a short time.
- Interested in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (experience in this field is a plus).
- You have excellent communication skills; comfortable with leading meetings/presentations with C-level contacts.
- You are target-driven (responsible for a revenue of 2.5 million).
- You are solution-oriented, pro-active, flexible and a real team player.
- You master the Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
- You are full-time available.
What are your qualities?
- Result-oriented, commercial and decisive
- Strong communication, energetic, hard worker, committed
- Analytical and strategic
- Confident and willing to take risks
- Enthusiastic, can-do mentality, self-starter and entrepreneurial
- Can handle high workloads, set priorities and work in a structured way
What do we offer?
Apply for this job
- Being part of a fast growing company
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Have the freedom to organize your workday
- Mobility allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Lots of room for own initiative
- Steep learning curve with regard to our solutions, project management and operational management
- No-nonsense culture