Are you a true navigation guide for our clients in their digital workforce journey? Are you passionate in consulting our clients? Understand their wishes and help translating and fulfilling their dreams in case of process optimalization? Do you want to contribute to our aim to ‘Take the Robot out of the Human’ and do you want to be part of our enthusiastic and lovely team? Than come and join our team because we are looking for a Consultant!
Ciphix is a Rotterdam-based IT implementation company dedicated to helping organizations unlock human potential through smarter business process automation. With an integrated approach to RPA and Machine Learning, we’re able to offer our clients – including global brands and government organizations – uniquely robust solutions to their business challenges.
The following will boost your energy
Ciphix is looking for a Consultant to help our clients in defining the roadmap of their digital workforce journey. You will bridge the gap between the business and technology, applying your interpersonal skills in advising our clients on their path to success. You have knowledge of, and have worked with, automation platforms before and you easily switch in conversations with different teams and levels (internal and external) to get the picture of client needs and our solutions. As a Ciphix team member you will operate on the front line of innovation. You are interested in putting Robotics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence into practice in order to optimize organizations.
What exactly will you be doing? You:
- Digital workforce consulting: You consult with clients and Ciphix teams on how to build a true digital workforce. Key focus areas will be digital workforce strategy, advisory on and implementation of roadmaps, process optimalisation in the Lean way, robotics governance and robot delivery. Besides you will be focused on managing the relationship with all stakeholders to be sure to reach the common goal.
- Insight, oversight and align: You will help the client in creating insight and oversight of the latest automation developments in their market by organizing interactive workshops and inspiration sessions. These insights and possible opportunities will be shared and aligned with all related stakeholders at the client. In that way you will challenge the client on their strategic change agenda.
- Bring innovation: You will be working with our product development team to spot and develop new innovations and concepts that will be interesting for both our clients as the internal organization.
To become a Ciphian you own:
- You have ± 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a (digital) Consultant, and/or other relevant experience within the field of Technology
- Interest in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- A positive mindset to guide our clients towards building their true digital workforce
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile delivery methods and principles. Having certifications in this area is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable with leading meetings with C-level; strong skills with thinking in concepts.
- Result-orientation, commercial drive and decisiveness
- The ability to surpass clients’ expectations
- The Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
- Preferably full-time availability
Bonus points if you have experience with Google Suite, UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate
We reward you with
- Being part of a fast growing company
- Work in a young, ambitious and dynamic team
- A good salary
- Of course a laptop
- Lots of room for own initiative and creative ideas, we support and value your ownership!
- A steep learning curve and a customised personal development plans to achieve your goals
- Rising to a higher level professionally and personally due to our feedback platform
- Extensive training- and development opportunities (Official certifications available)
- NS-Business Card for 7 days a week
- No-nonsense culture
- Legendary company events (a.o. Friday afternoon drinks, winter sports, Gen-events)
Apply for this job